From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jerry Adams
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2009 7:51 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Apparently Hosed V5R3 Install - Resolution

Bill,

Thanks for the follow-up. I, too, have a system library list with a user
library above QSYS, which contains modified (defaults) for some commands.
Never had a (known) issue before, but it seems prudent to add a step to my
project plan that specifies changing the list order before applying PTF's.

Thanks.

Jerry C. Adams
IBM System i Programmer/Analyst
B&W Wholesale