Thanks Elvis,

You're thinking was along mine, but a quick test:

d myRs ds qualified dim(10)
d fld1 10a
d myBlob SQLTYPE(BLOB:32766)

/free
exec sql set result sets array :myRS for 1 rows;

*INLR = *ON;
return;
/end-free

Doesn't compile. Once I added the BLOB field, I get a
SQL5011 Position 58 Host structure array MYRS not defined or not usable.

I might look at doing it from C. I suspect I might have better luck.

Charles

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 10:21 AM, Elvis Budimlic