This e-mail is directed to Charles Wilt, and as I have no direct connection
to him, I beg the lists forgiveness.
Charles - you mentioned that you use Webmethods.
If you are willing to answer a question or 2 with respect to the AS/400 &
Webmethods, I would be very grateful
Please contact me via my attached e-mail address
Thanks in advance

Alan Shore
Programmer/Analyst, Distribution
E:AShore@xxxxxxxxxxx
P:(631) 200-5019
C:(631) 880-8640
"If you're going through Hell, keep going" - Winston Churchill