Don't you mean DMPJVM, see IBM link for Dump Java Virtual Machine (DMPJVM). Definitely not the command he wants unless he's figured out that it truly
is a JAVA problem that he needs to troubleshoot and dump the JVM into a print spool.

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v5r4/index.jsp?topic=/cl/dmpjvm.htm

Good luck,
Bill Epperson Jr.
Systems Communications Analyst
Memorial Health System
(719) 365-8831

"Neill Harper" <neill.harper@xxxxxxxx>

Sent by: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx To
"'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
01/27/2009 02:59 PM
Subject
RE: Job held - cannot end
Please respond to
Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello

If you are trying to track Java on the i5 this command might be of use.

DSPJVMJOB

There is also a command called DVPJVM but I have never used it so......
don't unless you find out what it does!!

Hope this is of some help.

Neill