ooh, I didn't understand what you wanted to do

translate(srcdta, 'à ', '_ ') replace '_' with 'à' and ' ' with ' '
what you want is replace()

if your file now contains
DomImplà = QxmlDOMImplementationàgetImplementation;

try

UPDATE FOXWELL/A1 SET SRCDTA = translate(srcdta, '_', 'à') WHERE
SRCDTA LIKE '%+_ %' escape '+' or SRCDTA LIKE '%+_;%' escape '+'

you will have
DomImpl_ = QxmlDOMImplementation_getImplementation;

then
UPDATE FOXWELL/A1 SET SRCDTA = replace(srcdta, '_ ', 'à ')
WHERE SRCDTA LIKE '%+_ %' escape '+' or SRCDTA LIKE '%+_;%' escape '+'

you will have
DomImplà = QxmlDOMImplementation_getImplementation;

UPDATE FOXWELL/A1 SET SRCDTA = replace(srcdta, '_;', 'à;')
WHERE SRCDTA LIKE '%+_ %' escape '+' or SRCDTA LIKE '%+_;%' escape '+'

sorry

nicolas

David FOXWELL a écrit :
Hmm, now I'm getting
DomImplà = QxmlDOMImplementationàgetImplementation;
When I wanted
DomImplà = QxmlDOMImplementation_getImplementation;

UPDATE FOXWELL/A1 SET SRCDTA = translate(srcdta, 'à ', '_ ') WHERE
SRCDTA LIKE '%+_ %' escape '+' or SRCDTA LIKE '%+_;%' escape '+'

I DID put a space behind the '_'