From: Bill Reger [mailto:BillR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 3:15 PM
To: Midrange-L (E-mail)
Subject: Print files and Tray/Drawer selection

I know I can assign the DRAWER number via an OVRPRTF
command. Assuming Drawer 2 contains AP Check stock and
Drawer 3 contains plain paper stock, is there any way to
alternate Drawers?

In other words, the A/P Department would really like a Check
to print, followed by the plain paper copy, the next Check
and its copy, and so on.

If I create 2 print files, one for each Drawer, I'll end up
printing all the Checks followed by all the copies - and
then someone would have to manually collate.

Ideas?

Bill