Was that PTF'd back to V5R4M0? My customer, who first encountered the error, is running V5R4M0. Last CUMe was in 2007 (7282)

Thanks!

Pete

Birgitta Hauser wrote:
Hi,

According to the SQL reference 6.1. CLIENT became a restricted word in
Release 6.1. (Appendix I)
The double quotes around the column name in your files and views get
automatically set by the system.
But your embedded SQL source code is not changed automatically. That's why your statement failed.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Birgitta Hauser

Brown)
and keeping them!"