Found this in a v5r2/v5r3 slide from IBM's backup and recovery guru,
Debbie Saugen.

For CCA Cryptographic Service Provider
Reinstall product to complete recovery
Call QCAP3/QYAC3INAT

Charles

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 2:41 PM, Charles Wilt <charles.wilt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Found this for a v5r2 restore to a new serial number:
http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/slkbase.nsf/1ac66549a21402188625680b0002037e/8436551a53371b4e86256ac600605917

Step 36: If you installed any of the following CCA Cryptographic
Service Provider on your system, reinstall the CCA Cryptographic
Service Provider using Option 11 on the Work with Licensed Programs
menu.

Cryptographic Access Provider for AS/400 - 40 bit (5769-AC1)

Cryptographic Access Provider for AS/400 - 56 bit (5769-AC2)

Cryptographic Access Provider for AS/400 - 128 bit (5769-AC3)

Charles