From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Adam West
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2009 2:54 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Use of the IFS

Agreed. So when we talk about " Writing to the IFS" we are referring to going from the i not writing Data from the PC to the i?

In this reagrd, is there any code I can see that writes to the IFS from the i?

I have seen some of Scott Klements work but the IFS Tutotial while is excellent has just a small amount of code.