You're missing a paren -----------------------------------

SbmJob cmd(Call pgm(BPCSUSRCD/SFC55AC) parm(SAMIS1S3)) job(sfc55ac)
jobd(BPCSFCD/bpcsjobd)

Charles

On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 2:37 PM, Bill <brobins3d@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Due to library list complications, I've decided to submit the program I
want to run and thus be able to set the library list via the job
description. The problem I'm running into is that the system is
throwing an error about a missing parenthesis.

Here is the relevant code:

strCmdTxt = "{{SbmJob cmd(Call pgm(" & strPgmLib & "/SFC55AC parm(" &
strWkStn & ")) job(sfc55ac) jobd(" & strFileLib & "/bpcsjobd)}}"

cmd.CommandText = strCmdTxt
cmd.Execute

This is the value of strCmdTxt to be executed:

{{SbmJob cmd(Call pgm(BPCSUSRCD/SFC55AC parm(SAMIS1S3)) job(sfc55ac)
jobd(BPCSFCD/bpcsjobd)}}

This is the relevant job log on the system:

Client request - run command 'SbmJob '.
A matching parenthesis not found.
Error found on *N command.
Errors occurred in command.