Have a special DMZ backup lpar. Runs one Domino server as a SMTP cluster.
iNav Monitors says pool two is paging too much. I have auto performance
adjuster turned on.
Pool Reserved Max -----DB----- ---Non-DB---
Size (M) Size (M) Active Fault Pages Fault Pages
453.89 246.91 +++++ .0 .0 .6 1.9
226.19 35.08 158 .8 3.3 110.9 537.8
7.64 .00 5 .0 .0 .0 .0
76.40 .00 20 .0 .0 .0 .0

I take memory out of pool one and it goes back to pool 2. Then the
autoadjuster kicks in and puts it back into pool 1 and iNav starts
complaining about faulting and paging.
- Do I open yet another pmr with IBM and get those boys to shake hands and
play nice?
- Go into WRKSHRPOOL, hit F11 once and mess around with the Minimums?