Maybe this thread will help(which looks exactly like what you have posted here):

http://forums.systeminetwork.com/isnetforums/showthread.php?p=209141
-and-
http://forums.systeminetwork.com/isnetforums/archive/index.php?t-33523.html

Which boils down to :
DMPOBJ QUSRSYS/QYSMSVRE *usridx
ENDHOSTSVR *all
DltObj QUSRSYS/QYSMSVRE *usridx
STRHOSTSVR *all

Bryan

c sl said the following on 12/22/2008 2:35 AM:
i got the CWBSY1008 general security error every time trying to connect from Windows pc to a V5R2 machine. Have done the following but still the same problem :-
1. CWBSY1008 return value rc408.

2. Chk that "Client Access Properties" from the Windows Control Panel > "Language" tab:-

For the fields in "Character conversion overrides"
- "ANSI code page"
- "OEM code page"
- "EBCDIC CCSID"

all values above are existing "Default"

3. QSECOFR is the user profile used when establishing the iSeries Client Access connection; it's
already ENABLED by default. Had changed password for QSECOFR still same.

4. When i chk, QUSER already have the following existing value :-

Status = ENABLED
Set Password to Expired = *NONE
Password Expiration interval = *NOMAX
Maximum Allowed Storage = *NOMAX

5. Have tried shutting down then bring up the system again, then tried again iSeries Client
Access... Chk again joblog msg under QSYSWRK > QZSOSGND, it shows :

Host server communication error occured on SSL_Init_Application()

Host server error occurred with reason code 5 <- this line keep repeating for a few rows;

No error msg under QUSERWRK > QZSOSIGN.

6. Then i tried applying another set of HIPER PTF: SF9519 Level 137 (earlier HIPER applied were of
SF9519 Level 134), then IPL.

dspmsg qsysopr shows :

.... User QTCP in job 001686/QTCP/QTCPIP started TCP/IP *Loopback interface 127.0.0.1
Controller ETHLINET contacted on line ETHLINE

Secure Sockets Layer Telnet not started

User QTCP started IP interface 198.x.x.x on ETHLINE

STRTCP completed successfully; however errors occured.

SNMP coldstart trap generated.
iSeries Support for Windows Network Neighborhood (iSeries NetServer) initialization complete.

In above msg, are the lines noted in >> have anything to do with the problem i'm facing now ? And
what do these lines means ?

7. iSeries Client Access to another V5R2 machine no problem; only this particular machine ..

8. i try to look for QYSMSVRE user index if it's damaged, but seems can't locate it..

9. No CPIAD07 RC5 errors appear

10. System value QPWDVLDPGM -- didn't error in it...

But Telnet from DOS prompt get it right.

Any idea ? thx ..