IFSTOOLS (note the trailing "S") is an IBM as-is provided no-cost freely downloadable tool which includes QRYIFSLIB. QRYIFSLIB is a "utility dumps all the lstat information for an Integrated File System object into an output file." Note: IBM i5/OS R530 and later now provides similar function with the RTVDIRINF command.

http://wiki.midrange.com/index.php/IFSTOOLS

IFSTOOL (without the trailing "S") is a formerly IBM provided, now open source, library of IFS utilities dating back to 2006. It is now available from Giovanni B. Perotti's http://www.easy400.net

http://wiki.midrange.com/index.php/IFSTOOL

Brian "the midrangewiki is your friend" Dolinar.

"James Lampert" <jamesl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:mailman.10897.1229704640.13295.midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Luis Rodriguez wrote:
> James,
>
> How about the RTVDIRINF command?

What's a RTVDIRINF? Never heard of it. I tried it on our V5R2 box, and
it hasn't heard of it, either.

--
James H. H. Lampert
Touchtone Corporation