To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 11:08 AM
Subject: Re: FTP V5R4 Upgrade - LSOUTPUT error

Jim,
Thanks. I'll forward that information.

And, now this morning we find that's not the half of it.

Bad things did happen.
Right at the moment - hopefully it happened overnight - the IP addresses for the old and new production machines both point to the old production machine.

Talk about frantic accountants!! Where's yesterday's work????

The company we outsourced with is going to fix their fix to their fix............

Thanks again,

Fran Denoncourt
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
Pinal County Treasurer's Office
Florence, AZ 85232
(520) 866-6404
Frances.Denoncourt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Receipt of this message does not grant you permission to send me
Unsolicited Commercial Email