Thank you for all your help. I found the biggest problem - a QAUDJRN
receiver that was 22+G. I have resolved that issue, and now we are under 45%
full.

Dave

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 10:11 AM, <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

First of all, start with your system as a whole
RTVDSKINF must be submitted to batch
When done run PRTDSKINF *SYS for the summary.
If that says it's your IFS then
RTVDIRINF and PRTDIRINF
I'd run all four of those puckers in a single string job queue, in that
order, and be done with it. Not a job queue that holds up production
(like QBATCH job queue in the QBATCH subsystem.)
Oh, and they create a rather sizeable output file. :-) But that's
relative.

If your IFS looks really bad a quickie to check is MGTC (scan the
archives). I've seen that clear up 18 to 30% of the disk on a few
systems, right Jeff?

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
Dock 108