Hit send too soon.

I already use it. It's very nice and I use it in many areas, not just
commands. In general I use it for where what IBM provides that can be
stored in the source is inadequate.

That being said, the fact that the CPP isn't a CMD parm makes all the
extensive improvements made to CMD, dare I say it, worthless for me.

Why? Because the CPP is required. Therefore I must use a 3rd party
solution to have it stored in the source. Since I have to use a 3rd party
solution for a _required_ item, I may as well use the 3rd party solution for
everything.

Don't get me wrong, I am appreciative that improvements are being made to CL
in general. They are long overdue. It just seems this one was only
partially complete. And I know why, because Rob told me! And how does Rob
know? Because IBM told him! That guy knows everybody. <g>