Are the poor performing ones targeting an SQL view by any chance? In that
case, I think SQE might get involved for the SQL in the view itself.
Are any keyed LFs or indexes invalid or missing?
Any changes in memory pool allocations?

Not sure what else to look at ... dbmon, STRDBG query optimizer messages,
Visual Explain would be the tools to use to try and figure it out.

Hth, Elvis

Celebrating 11-Years of SQL Performance Excellence on IBM i, i5/OS and
OS/400
www.centerfieldtechnology.com