That varies WIDELY based on shop.
We have a large 570 with 4 lpar's on it,
An M25 with 5 lpar's on it
Another M25 with 3 lpars on it.
All in one machine room. And no full time staff in that room.
We run one shift in our department. The help desk staggers shifts to get
about 11 hours of coverage.
Can't recall the last middle of the night phone call except for our
scheduled downtimes when we do system ptfs and upgrades.
One operator spends most of her time maintaining user accounts and
changing tapes. Definitely more time on maintaining user accounts. If
the weather's bad or she's ill I'll cover tapes and it probably takes me
an hour to do that. (With TSM, prepping for Iron Mountain, waiting on the
tape drive, etc). The only printer she handles is a tiny desktop laser
printer on her desk she uses to print the forms for Iron Mountain. I've
learned that suggesting to the BOFH that she could use the exercise of
walking to the other printer is not a healthy choice for me.
VP of IS watches some of the performance with iNav. He wears many hats
and is closely tied in with strategic business directions and may be out
of his office for a few days so spending a lot of time on i stuff is
limited.

We probably should spend more time on checking index advice, etc. But if
you sling a lot of money at your machines that helps to cover some of your
errors. Performance is pretty good here.

I'll be damned if I'll spend a week of my time to clean up $100 worth of
disk though.

Some time is spent monitoring our HA solution.

We have no central printing. There are no printers in the machine room.
The device configured as the system printer doesn't even physically exist.
AP prints their own checks and stuff. Biggest printers are combination
scanner/printer/copier machines that spend a tiny percent of their time
doing iSeries printing. Payroll is all direct deposit or some funky form
of debit card (and will be outsourced very soon).