Depends on the hardware somewhat! One strategy that we use may not be
possible in some shops... we have 4 developers and 4 Citrix servers (to
support our number of users... not just because we have 4 developers!). In
normal circumstances each developer sticks with 1 of the 4 Citrix
servers... so there is only one instance of WDSC (or RDi) running per
server.

With that said, performance is fine. Also, the developers are connecting
to Citrix via old IBM Netstation 2200 thin clients (that have been updated
with IGEL flash cards that run the IGEL thin client software/ICA, etc.), so
they see some slowdown in terms of how their client hardware processes the
ICA stream... so a PC based shop (or a shop with thin clients with more
hardware punch.... these are 10 years old) would see even better
performance.

"Mike Eovino"
<meovino@xxxxxxxx
m> To