judging by the number of videos on the subject of VS 2010 Team Solutions on
the channel 9 site,

http://channel9.msdn.com/tags/Visual+Studio+2010/

microsoft is making a big move in management of the software development
process. Traditional change management focuses on deploying the apps. VS
2010 TS looks to be about scheduling your programmers time, making sure they
adhere to the tier design of the app. Maybe this is inspired by the
outsourcing of programming to offshore locations. Corporate designs the app,
then uses teams of programmers on the other side of the globe to code it.