From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
ChadB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 10:53 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: IBM Tweaks i Development Tool Bundle

Because of the changes in product direction over the past several years,
and the changing/confusing nature of the bundling/licensing, our
management has decided to avoid RDi for now and instead update to WDSC
7.1 and avoid the whole mess as long as we can. The perception at the
customer level is that they're getting stuck paying for the new version
of something we already have the ability to use within WDSC.

"Paul Nelson"

<nelsonp@speakeas

y.net>
Sent by: "'Midrange Systems Technical

midrange-l-bounce Discussion'"

s@xxxxxxxxxxxx <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

11/24/2008 11:43
Subject
AM RE: IBM Tweaks i Development Tool

Bundle

Please respond to

Midrange Systems

Technical

Discussion

<midrange-l@midra

nge.com>

To quote Charlie Brown: "Good Grief"

My customers only want PDM, and the ability to compile various flavors
of RPG code and an occasional CL program.

Nobody seems to be able to give me a price for that.

Paul Nelson
Office 512-392-2577
Cell 708-670-6978
nelsonp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx