Ok, I got to take a look at the data, on further examination, the problem is
that CPYTOIMPF wants 81 characters as follows:

Field Size in
Name Type Length Dec InpF
WKORDR A 15 15
WKPODT P 8 0 10
WKSTYL A 9 9
WKSUNO A 10 10
WKORQT P 15 6 17
WKDUDT P 8 0 10
WKDWDT P 8 0 10
----
81

Didn't realize that the CPYTOIMPF reserved a space for the sign and the
decimal point even though the field had no decimals.

Which meant that the last two bytes, 80 - 81 were spaces from the WKDWDT
field.

At v5r2, a bug (feature) of CPYTOIMPF truncated trailing spaces of the last
field.

At v5r3, this was changed. Memo to users directs you to look at
Informational APAR II13784, which says:
"CPYTOIMPF no longer truncates trailing when STRDLM(*NONE) is used on the
CPYTOIMPF request. Please see APAR *SE17667* for more information. "

ARAR SE17667 goes into more detail.

The end results, at v5r2 a destination file of only 80 bytes worked without
problem. At v5r4 (or v5r3) the destination file needs to have room for the
full 81 bytes.

Charles