Steve,

I went to a local user group recently, and while fewer people call it the
AS/400, they are still a majority. iSeries is the second choice. How is
reporting of that statistic full of doom+gloom?

BTW, the System i is also no longer sold by IBM.

How about: IBM i on Power Systems - with a strong heritage of AS/400,
iSeries and System i?

Trevor