From: Jim Franz [mailto:franz400@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2008 4:28 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: How can I easily enable/disable remote access
by User

It would help us offer a solution for determining whether
local/remote if
you told us how people access remotely.
Check out the command CHGACTSCDE (change activation schedule
entry) which
you could use to schedule normal onsite office hours , and
user would be
disabled during off hours. It is a cmd you could use from a
subfile pgm
(with proper auth). It is part of the Security Tools loaded
on all systems
(GO SECTOOLS).
Jim Franz