Re: Runaway job

fixed

Richard Reeve wrote:
I have a job that is running away.
I tried ending *immed but it won't end.
It is a fax job that runs in its own subsystem.
Looking that the job log I am seeing that it has a damaged device
description.
What can I do to end this job?
Do I have to IPL?
That is my absolute last option as this will affect the business in a very
negative way.

Richard -
Have you tried ending the subsystem that it runs in?
- sjl