OK, this works -

CRTOUTQ OUTQ(QGPL/INFOPRINT3) SEQ(*JOBNBR) +
RMTSYS(*INTNETADR) RMTPRTQ(INFOPRINT3) +
AUTOSTRWTR(1) CNNTYPE(*IP) +
DESTTYPE(*OTHER) +
MFRTYPMDL(*INFOPRINT2085) IMGCFG(*IMGA02) +
INTNETADR('xx.xx.xx.xxx') TEXT('Test +
infoprint printer...') JOBSEP(1)

The only thing I do not like is that the image does not fill the page. I
tried different IMGCFG values, but no luck.

Thoughts, comments or suggestions?

Thanks,

Joe Wells

On 11/4/2008 at 2:40 PM, in message <49105EE7.9C78.0031.0@xxxxxxxxx>,
Joe
Wells<jwells@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have created a *USERASCII print file, used ftp to copy a tiff file from
the IFS and can view it on the outq through Operations Navigator.

Now, here is my question - How the heck do I print the thing on a i5
printer?

We recently installed Info Print. Will that do the trick? I suspect
the
answer will be incredibly simple, but I have not been able to find it.

Thoughts,comments, suggestions?

Thanks,

Joe Wells