To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2008 10:48 AM
Subject: Re: Run custom program during time change?

It does not slowly adjust the time.

In the spring, it instantly jumps from 2am to 3am.
In the fall (last weekend), when 2am is reached, the time is set to
1am. See DSPLOG.

--
Jeff Crosby
UniPro Foodservice/Dilgard

Charles Wilt wrote:
Loyd,

I could be wrong, but I was thinking that the OS gradually adjusted
the time, so when would it run the jobs you want it to?

Charles