To: "'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 01, 2008 10:02 AM
Subject: RE: Email Setup

Could the ISP know that another SMTP server is sending traffic? I suppose
not being that many anti-virus software packages setup their own SMTP relay
server. I know they don't require authentication. Should we mention that we
are doing this to the ISP or just start using it?

--
Mike Wills
Midrange Programmer/Analyst