Hi James

The compile gets submitted to batch, therefore the library list in effect
for the compile may not be what you see in your interactive job.

You should check what job description you are submitting the compile with -
the default is the user profile's job description as far as I can tell.

When you bought over all the data, source and object libraries did you bring
over all the job descriptions and supporting bits and pieces like outqueues,
system values etc ?

Also, did you save and restore the user profiles or create them from scratch
? You may want to compare the QPGMR profile on the two systems as the one on
your older system may have been modified, in particular check the JOBD
parameter.

Just transferring a few libraries across is rarely enough to get a new
machine to work the same way as the original machine, so you may need to
examine what else you need to restore onto the new machine. It might be
easier to build it from a save of your existing machine than adding the
pieces in by trial and error. See the section on "Recovering your server to
a different Server" in the Backup and Recovery guide for more information.

Regards
Evan Harris