From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dan Kimmel
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 10:10 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: RPG CGI application

The answer is probably going to be to allocate more memory to the
subsystem where your CGI programs are running and the simplest way to do
that is probably to buy more memory. From your description it is very
likely your HTTP server and CGI jobs are being swapped out and that SQL
is having to wait for other jobs to be swapped out in order to load up
for the first time in your CGI jobs.