Hi

We recently embarked on a project that would allow us to enter Chinese data
on to the iSeries.

We took the following steps.

Installed the Asia Language pack on Windows.

Set the non Unicode language to Chinese Taiwan.

Installed IBM Access with the Traditional Chinese Extended language pack.

Set the Host code page on the 5250 session?s to 937.

This works and we can enter Chinese data in this mode. The only problem is
that the £ displays as a $.

I thought that we could get round this by configuring two session?s one with
937 as the host code page and one as 285.

However when using the 285 session the £ symbol seems to combine with the
symbol next to it and display as the symbol of Pi. If you run the cursor
over the Pi symbol it changes to be £S.

Does anybody have any idea how I can get round this problem.

Thanks

Neill