Just did that, and I get the exact same output in qsysprt

________________________________

From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Michael Ryan
Sent: Wed 10/15/2008 1:33 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Run a .dtf from CLP

Can you run it from a command line (not submitting it to batch)? A
spooled file should be produced that would show more information.

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 2:18 PM, <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Something sounds familiar about that. Like a known limitation. Not
something that I can point back to though.

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com <http://www.dekko.com/>

"Don Cavaiani" <dcavaiani@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
10/15/2008 02:14 PM
Please respond to

"Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: Run a .dtf from CLP

IBM iSeries Access for Windows

Version 5 Release 3 Level 0

Transfer data from iSeries

(C) Copyright IBM Corporation and Others 1984, 2003. All rights
reserved.
U.S. Government Users Restricted Rights - Use, duplication or disclosure

restricted by GSA ADP Schedule Contract with IBM Corp.

Licensed Materials - Property of IBM

X:\qkeep3.xls

This path is N/F when submitting the job and with the RUNRMTCMD in the
CLP. X is a network server drive which all PC's are mapped to. When
the .bat job is run right from the PC itself, the file on the X drive is
re-written.