You can write override with only the INVITE keyword set. No need to put
all the screen back out again.

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Smith, Julius
Michael
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2008 8:14 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: QsnReadScr Api

Thanks to both Simon and Carsten for their responeses.

The requirement to do this was in a legacy application and removing the
"INVITE" keyword was not an option... The display file is attached to a
data queue.

I solved the problem by doing a 2nd write which(as I read both Simon's
and Carsten's suggestions attempt to do this same thing). It was my
hope that there was a more "elegant" way to accomplish this request.

Michael