Jim Franz wrote:
iSeries cannot telnet on port 25 to smtp.xyz.com or by it's ip address, or ping it.
My pc can do all of the above (I'm vpn into network).
I have domain names set up 70.150.xx.xx smtp.xyz.com
We have two routers - one to T1, one to dsl. Both routes working fine, in fact http server xyz.com working fine. Both managed by AT&T - they claim nothing wrong and no blocking of internal traffic going out. Using bvstools mailtool with authentication, not the ibm smtp.
v5r4 w/latest cume
Nothing special set up. No firewall inside network.
pulling my hair out..
Jim Franz
What routes do you see with CFGTCP option #2 are the same as what you PC shows for IPCONFIG and the default gateway?