I took my job here 4 years ago, I couldn't spell AS400, iSeries, whatever
you want to call it this year. I was hired to take care of the systems we
have running on it as well as stuff we have running on other platforms. So
I will gladly bear the label as a newbie but I have been in the business of
supporting and developing or implementing software for almost 30 years. I
have to say without hesitation, a part of this group is always helpful and
forthright while others make up a collection of the most pretentious and
condescending snobs I have ever run across.

Kevin Brake, MSSE
Applications and Business Analyst - Enterprise Solutions
Information & Technology Services
City of Goodyear
190 N. Litchfield Rd.
Goodyear, AZ 85338
623-882-7857
623-882-7858 (Fax)
kevin.brake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Richard Reeve
<richreeve@yahoo.
com> To
Sent by: Midrange Systems Technical
midrange-l-bounce Discussion
s@xxxxxxxxxxxx <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

09/26/2008 07:50 Subject
AM Re: REXX problem

Please respond to
Midrange Systems
Technical
Discussion
<midrange-l@midra
nge.com>

It seems that this is the 'ole one bad apple' thing......This list is going
downhill fast.  What started as a source of sound advice has become little
more than a place to 'show how good you are (or think you are)' or to make
others feel foolish.
I hope that you are happy with yourselves.  You should be ashamed.
Warmest Regards,

Richard Reeve