new index coming into play.

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding but...

Charles

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 8:09 AM, <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
There is an SQL process, I believe - David said he "added an SQL request" - I suspect he meant query - probably same or similar word in French. And he said the job got very slow after adding it.

From: "Charles Wilt" <charles.wilt@xxxxxxxxx>

David,

As a new SQL index ( or DDS logical ) for that matter would only
effect SQL statements or an RPG program that used them directly (via a
f-spec), I'd have to say you are incorrect in saying that no other
part of the job used SQL ( and/or for example OPNQRYF, query/400 or
query manager reports)

Otherwise there's something else coming into play.

Charles