From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Essinger
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 2:00 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Batch FTP failing to Fix Central

Hey all!

I am trying to run an iSeries batch script FTP to get the lastest cume
images from IBM. It always gets the first file, a small text, then it
sometimes gets the second file, another small text. It gets all or
part of the first (of 12) images, and then fails on all others. The
message I am getting is that it is unable to open the connection. I
can get more detail if needed.

Anyone else having this problem today or can tell me why it will only
get some of the files? Connection is to ftp ptf.boulder.ibm.com

Thanks!

Jim

Script follows;

user anonymous (password)
namefmt 1
lcd /ptfcatalog
ascii
cd /ccss/lv1/us37301/b8037301/00643676/c
get ftpSF99540.txt
get ilstSF99540.txt
binary
get SF99540_1.bin