FYI -- Sorry for the cross-post. I mistakenly selected Midrange-Jobs on my first try -- JD

=================================
For any of you on the fence about paying for access to Safari, there is a great new way to justify it: MC Press is apparently on the way.

No idea how many titles will be coming, but this weeks list of new titles included two:
eServer Category
The Programmer's Guide to iSeries Navigator

By Paul Tuohy ISBN: 9781583470473
Publisher: Mc Press Pages: 376
Publication Date: February 01, 2006 Slots: 2
Start Reading Online

RPG Category
Free-Format RPG IV

By Jim Martin ISBN: 9781583470558
Publisher: Mc Press Pages: 216
Publication Date: August 01, 2005 Slots: 2
Start Reading Online

None of the links work yet, but I think it is safe to assume they will soon....

JD