Scott,

Thanks for that clarification.

It seems to me, if I wrote an article called "Why I like OPM", but it was
all about how good SYNON was and how SYNON made OPM better, then I would
think the article misled me a little. Now, if Richard had written "Why I
like .NET" and tried to pitch VB as the best solution, I would also be as
confused. But he didn't.

My concern is that there is a misrepresentation of EGL. When an article on
Java EE ends with: "That's why I believe EGL and RDi SOA comprise the next
great development tool for the i." then I think the purpose of the article
was to sell EGL, not promote Java EE.

One of the big problems is terminology, of course. I think you explained the
Java vs Java EE concept best. Now, if there were only an article about Java
EE that I could read...

Thanks so much,
Trevor