Vern wrote:
For variable stuff like this, 2 solutions come to mind

1. Build the FTP input script at each call - or at least update
the record that has the file name in it

2. Get Scott Klement's FTPAPI - it has separate functions for each
FTP command, so you could parameterize the process with it.
We made a product that wraps the functions in CL commands,
I beliveve, so that can be done easily enough.

Chuck -

Since either option presented above by Vern involve writing code, I would
recommend you investigate doing it with Scott's FTPAPI. It's fairly easy to
implement. He has example code that you can use as a basis for what you
need to do.

Whichever way you go, you should store the password in a secure fashion. On
a previous project, we stored the password as an encrypted value in a file.

- sjl