Vern
From: "Frances Denoncourt" <Frances.Denoncourt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

About the numeric column editing.
I can see in figure 38 that this line in my query has something to do with it:
T 1110 013 005 1114 007 1115 006 1117 005 1118 003 1113 062

1117 is column edit; 5 I think might be from the 5th row in the table below:
But, how does that apply to an individual column?

Edit Lead Negative Thousands Currency Percent Display of
Code Zeros Sign Separators Symbol Sign -1234567.885
---- ----- -------- ---------- -------- ------- ------------
E No Yes No No No -1.23456789E+06
D2 No Yes Yes Yes No -$1,234,567.89
I3 Yes Yes No No No -0001234567.885
J2 Yes No No No No 000001234567.89
K3 No Yes Yes No No -1,234,567.885
L2 No Yes No No No -1234567.89
P2 No Yes Yes No Yes -1,234,567.89%

Fran Denoncourt
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
Pinal County Treasurer's Office
Florence, AZ 85232
(520) 866-6404

Receipt of this message does not grant you permission to send me
Unsolicited Commercial Email