Scott Klement wrote:
PASE supports both 32-bit and 64-bit.

However, in my experience, almost everyone is using 32-bit PASE. So I'd take that choice.
Thanks, Scott. I think I'm going to try the 64-bit for my research, and then look at the 32-bit if I ever get around to installing Zend.

FWIW... recent versions of Zend Core include MySQL -- so it's not necessary to download and install it separately if you plan to also install PHP.
Right now, I have no intention of installing PHP on the i. But based on what you've said, my guess is that Zend uses the 32-bit version, thus my comment above. But it's just a guess.

Joe