From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-
bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Crump, Mike
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 11:55 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: TAATOOL Pricing and PRTLIBANL

Bruce,

I think your contact at TAATOOL might be confused as well. Over the
years I have found them to be very flexible and open to discussion. I'm
sorry to hear that you are getting the response that you are.

I see a $800 dollar difference in purchase price between V5R3 and V5R4
on a P40 (7700 - 6900)....but it will cost you $2100 to upgrade? I
think his or someone's math is off.

I can't answer your question regarding prtlibanl because we use taatool
for that and so much more. It's one of my two favorite tools on this
system. I'd suggest getting back to them and seeing if you can get
clarification or if you can 'escalate' your question.

Will you be in Rochester the second week of October?

Michael Crump

Manager, Computing Services
Saint-Gobain Containers, Inc.
1509 S. Macedonia Ave.
Muncie, IN 47302

765.741.7696
765.741.7012 f

Motivation
If a pretty poster and a cute saying are all it takes to motivate you,
you probably have a very easy job. The kind robots will be doing soon.