From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Jack Derham
Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2008 11:09 AM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: Sales Tax Software

I would recommend Vertec software, if you are going to run the package on an
i Series. They have GUI oriented functions also as I best remember.
The software is especially good with the Alabama Sales Tax situation which
is probably one of the more complex set of state rules. I have installed
this software for a number of companies integrating it with both their Order
Entry, AR and AP softwares.
Regards,
Jack Derham
Direct Systems, Inc