the problem I am having is opening a console session thru PuTTY.
Natchev 5.2.2 says to start a telnet session to the AMM. Log in as
USERID, run env -T blade[1], then run console. After console, I get a
blank screen. . SOL is active.

the techs are telling me I cant have a console active from the BCS and
a 2nd from telnet.

was just told to run: chcons -a login=enable /dev/vty0 from the BCS
console, then reboot the blade.

this worked. to change the console back to the BCS:
chcons -a login=enable /dev/lft0

the documentation for these commands is available at the AIX info center

On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 5:05 PM, Lukas Beeler