OK. That makes more sense.

So from an ordering perspective, when you order only the cumulative package, then from a delivery perspective, you receive additionally both the HIPer and DB /groups/. The additional /groups/ are delivered even though they were not ordered. A download is an effective equivalent to ordering. Got it.

Regards, Chuck

Jerry Adams wrote:

Perhaps the correct terminology would have been, "the HIPERs and DB Groups are automatically included /with/ the CUME when downloaded"
not to imply that they are an integral part of the CUME itself. I
don't know where the documentation is, but I just downloaded the CUME
last week from Fix Central; all that I actually selected was the
CUME, but the HIPER and DB Group came with it. In fact, if one tries
to select other groups with the CUME F/C says, "Can't do that."

I also know that the level on my DB group changed after I applied the
PTF's (PTF menu option #12).