From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-
bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David FOXWELL
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 10:30 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: *** ADMIN: EGL vs. <anything> == Off Topic -- REVERSAL

Our i5 went down a couple of days ago when the AC broke.
Why don't you have the same problem?

Is having more than one monitor the norm for companies in the USA?

This e-mail transmission contains information that is intended to be confidential and privileged. If you receive this e-mail and you are not a named addressee you are hereby notified that you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this communication without the consent of the sender and that doing so is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was misdirected. After replying, please delete and otherwise erase it and any attachments from your computer system. Your assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.