Re: 64 bit System i Access for Windows

fixed

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 3:51 PM, Ingvaldson, Scott
<scott.ingvaldson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is anyone using this?

Of course. IBM took their sweet time until they released it.

We need to install System i Access on a 64 bit Citrix server and I was
looking for a Service Pack for this product. All I see for V6R1 is
SI31390 and that does not specify 32 bit or 64 bit compatability. Is it
good for both?

Depends on what you download. If you follow the link, you'll come here:

ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/as400/products/clientaccess/win32/v6r1m0/servicepack/si31390/

And there are three subfolders: image32 (Windows, 32bit), image64a
(Windows, x64 AMD/Intel), image64i (Windows, Itanium)

Regards,

Lukas