Re: *** ADMIN: EGL vs. <anything> == Off Topic -- REVERSAL

fixed

David Gibbs wrote:
Sorry about the rash decision yesterday. Consider it reversed.

I'm blaming it on having to work from home with only one monitor and no A/C for a day and a half.
I just had my AC repaired... in order to fix the AC, we had to have the heat on for half an hour. Miserable...

Anyway, thanks for the update. If nothing else, it shut down the bickering <grin>. Sometimes all I need is a pause.

Heck, in general I think I'd benefit from thread-specific outbound flood control... or maybe not even thread-specific <snicker>.

Joe