I have a customer that bought a second Infoprint 1145 which is LAN attached and when we send a certain spool file to it, customer bills, the first page of every bill prints very light and in a weird font, but everypage after that is just fine. We have have compared the device description to the one that works and he has reset the factory defaults but nothing seems to fix it.

The bills print fine on his older printer and the print job is not really using any fonts on page 1 except a couple of font 40's for some bold total lines down towards the bottom.

Has anyone else came across this erratic behavior with an Infoprint?